Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happiness

If I could bottle a pill and sell happiness my wealth would put Oprah and Bill Gates to shame. As children we are always so happy but as adults the weight of the world seems to keep us from finding that magical place. So what can we all do to increase our happiness.

1-PUT GOD FIRST

I understand that many of the people in the world don't believe in GOD but HE exist and is in control. As we focus on HIM and put HIM first he will lead us to happiness and contentment.

2-BE THANKFUL

I am the first to admit that all of the material things that I desire are not in my possession yet but GOD has given me all I need and I need to be thankful. As I become more thankful I appreciate what I have and focus on it and the result is happiness.

3-GIVE BACK TO OTHERS

As we do for others the feeling that we receive is amazing. Ever volunteer for people less fortunate than ourselves? When we do it makes us understand how blessed we are and that in turn brings us happiness.

4-SMILE

It takes so much more effort to frown than to smile. You can disarm the most difficult of situations by just smiling. I have used this to my advantage over and over again. Try it out yourself and see.

Happiness is within all of our grasp. You just have to focus on what you have and not what you don't have. I encourage you all to read the Bible and look at how it talks about how we think and being thankful. So much has been said and done about THE SECRET and THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. Well the source of all that knowledge is the Bible.

HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY

No comments:

COASTAL BUSINESS PRESENTATION

CLICK ON OUR PICTURE TO CONTACT US

A-Team Travel Treasure on Facebook

A-TEAM TWITTER

Buzzboost

UNLIMITED ADVERTISING + LEAD GENERATION FOR $250

Are advertising and lead generation cost cutting into your profits. Imagine being able to pay a one time fee of $250 and generating an unlimited amount of leads as well as never having to pay for advertising ever again. Whether you are a home based business, MLM, or a traditional brick and mortar business this program and save you thousands. Contact the A-TEAM right away for a free consultation and get signed up today in our amazing program. Fill in your information below and one of our representatives will contact you right away.
Advertising + Lead Generation
Questions marked by * are required.
1. Name: *
2. Email: *
3. Contact #: * *
4. Message: