Wednesday, March 30, 2011

TREAT YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A BUSINESS 3

Treating your business as a business means learning to adapt. New technology is always coming out and we must be able to embrace it. Look at traditional businesses like fast food. With the big push on health many restaurants now have meals that are much better for our bodies. They have adapted. Do you do the same? Email marketing is forever changing. Phone calling is changing. B2B presentations are different than when I got in sales. You must learn to adapt.

This is the hardest part of any business. To learn how to embrace change and implement it without slowing down production can be hard to juggle. Take Contact Talk. I don't have the program but have been talking to many that have it. The going thing is that it takes some time to learn it. Many are faster learners than others so the slower learners will be taking time away from other business activities to get the jist of the program. That time can result in slower production. So you have to learn to weigh implementing new technology. My usual method is to have new technology overlap with my older technology. By this I mean test out new stuff before you do away with the old way.

As you will continue to see I will always give examples of traditional business. It seems to me with all the downsizing and outsourcing of jobs that some day home based business will be traditional business. The good thing is the same principles always work. Give people good service for a fair price. Buy merchandise at wholesale and sell retail. Give customers what they want.

I know that as you change your mindset about business you will see incredible result. In fact I feel sorry for many business owners I meet. There is a meat market in my town that my wife and I frequent. As we go there often we have gotten friendly with the owner and the fact we are business owners as well has come up. As we talked about us being in travel his eyes lit up. We asked where he would like to go and when and his response was ill be going on vacation in about 2 years from now. I asked why so long and he explained that he has no one he can trust to run the business in his absence. That is painful. Here is someone living the so called American dream that cant even enjoy the fruits of is labor.

I am so happy we are in the industry we are in. I get up when I want, go to bed when I want and live the lifestyle I want. What better life could I ask for. I get to interact with so many incredible people and learn as I go. If you want the best life you can have then get in a home based business like Coastal and treat it like a business and get ready for amazing rewards and blessings.

No comments:

COASTAL BUSINESS PRESENTATION

CLICK ON OUR PICTURE TO CONTACT US

A-Team Travel Treasure on Facebook

A-TEAM TWITTER

Buzzboost

UNLIMITED ADVERTISING + LEAD GENERATION FOR $250

Are advertising and lead generation cost cutting into your profits. Imagine being able to pay a one time fee of $250 and generating an unlimited amount of leads as well as never having to pay for advertising ever again. Whether you are a home based business, MLM, or a traditional brick and mortar business this program and save you thousands. Contact the A-TEAM right away for a free consultation and get signed up today in our amazing program. Fill in your information below and one of our representatives will contact you right away.
Advertising + Lead Generation
Questions marked by * are required.
1. Name: *
2. Email: *
3. Contact #: * *
4. Message: